Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank you FEDEX :D

So, I got a couple exciting things in the mail the last few days. One of which is the new computer I'm typing this on :D As you can see from the following picture, it is very small (seriously lame picture, I think every single person who has ever purchased a netbook has taken this same comparison picture with their big laptop,,, sorry, just look at the Pocky or something :D)
Anyway, this little guy is supposed to be my backup since my main laptop started dying and I needed something new and reliable for classes. But then as soon as I ordered this new laptop, the old "dying" laptop decided to be alright. It still has some problems, but now that I go and buy another computer to replace it, it stopped dying, hahaha. So now I have two computers... hahaha.

And another exciting thing came in the mail, FILM :D YES. I finally have a good stock of film now, 10 rolls of Agfa Pro 200 :D . I'm using the first roll now, excited to see what it turns out like! All of the film is expired hahahahaha so there may be some exciting results :D

Oh and I want to post some REAL pictures that I have taken recently, but I have been using only film recently and haven't gotten to scanning all my pictures... I will soon! Maybe this weekend, while I try to research, write two essays, and study for my Japanese test... there must be some time for scanning film, right? xDDD

Anyway, sorry for this probably boring post!! I'll get some photography up soon ;D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the tiny one:)
    My laptop is also tiny, A/4 size.

    Yay! Agfa pro is coming! ASA 200 can use day time and night time.
    Your Japanese is great! You can write kanji is Just I said WoW! Hope your Japanese test is fine(*'-^*)

    ReplyDelete